1. Personal information we collect
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) as follows:
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you may share information directly with us when you sign up for a waitlist, create an account, fill out a form, purchase services from us, interact with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. We may collect your name, username, email address, postal address, company name, phone number, contact preferences, why you are signing up, credit card and other payment information, and any other information you choose to provide (collectively “Account Information”). Additionally, when you use our services, we may collect information that is included in the input, file updates or feedback that you provide to our services (“Content”).
Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services
When you visit, use, and interact with the Services, we may receive the following information about your visit, use, or interactions (“Technical Information”):
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you use our website (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with our website.
- Usage Data: We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and the like.
- Device Information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
2. How we use personal information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our site, products, and services;
- Personalize and improve your experiences;
- Request feedback and to contact you about your use of our site or services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Flippit and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our site and services;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our site and services;
3. Your rights
Depending on location, individuals in the EEA, the UK, and across the globe may have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Information. For example, you may have the right to:
- Access your Personal Information.
- Delete your Personal Information.
- Correct or update your Personal Information.
- Transfer your Personal Information elsewhere.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information where we rely on consent as the legal basis for processing.
You can exercise some of these rights through your Flippit account. If you are unable to exercise your rights through your account, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Links to other websites
5. Security and Retention
We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or email. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.We’ll retain your Personal Information for only as long as we need in order to provide our Service to you, or for other legitimate business purposes such as resolving disputes, safety and security reasons, or complying with our legal obligations. How long we retain Personal Information will depend on a number of factors, such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, our purpose for processing the information, and any legal requirements. We may also anonymize or de-identify your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, as described above, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
7. How to contact us